How to Transfer Music from iPod to Samsung Galaxy by MobileTrans
MobileTrans Phone Transfer
After that, attach both of the iPod as well as Samsung Galaxy, like Samsung Galaxy S3 to the PC.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from iPod to Samsung Galaxy.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone 7/SE/6s (Plus)/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
- Fully compatible with iOS 10.3 and Android 7.0.
Steps to transfer music from iPod to Samsung Galaxy
Step 1. Run MobileTrans on the PC
Really, MobileTrans permits you to transfer music, schedule, pictures, video clips, iMessage, calls on the iPod to Samsung Galaxy.
Step 2. Connect the iPod and Samsung Galaxy to the PC
Step 3. Transfer Music from iPod to Samsung Galaxy
Then, link both of the iPod and also Samsung Galaxy, like Samsung Galaxy S3 to the PC.
Actually, MobileTrans allows you to transfer songs, calendar, pictures, video clips, iMessage, contacts on the iPod to Samsung Galaxy.