Part 1: Effortless method to transfer contacts from Nokia to Android
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Android to iPhone/iPad.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone 7/SE/6s (Plus)/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
4. Under the Contact food selection, import the CSV documents that you just created on your computer
5.Because the entire procedure is carried out directly from phone to phone, you don’t need any kind of net access, making sure that all your exclusive details stays private. Under the Contact menu, import the CSV data that you just developed on your computer
7. Go to “Settings, Account & & Sync” and also examine “Sync contacts”
Part 2: Free method – Transfer contacts from Nokia to Android using Nokia Suite
Since most Java and Symbian Nokia phones have USB support, contacts can be easily transferred to your Android device using Nokia Suite. Just follow the steps outlined below:
1. Head to the Softonic.com and download the Nokia PC suite software
2. Install the program
3. Start the program and connect you Nokia phone to Nokia PC suite using a USB cable
4. Now, navigate to the Contact menu and select all the contacts you want to transfer
5. Click on File and then Export
6. Choose a location on your computer where you want to save the file and click Save
7. A new CSV file will be created where you specified
8. To transfer this file to your Android device, we will make use of Google Contact Sync service. So, open up your Google account on your computer
9. Under the Contact menu, import the CSV file that you just created on your computer
10. On your Android device, make sure you are logged in with the same Google account to which you have uploaded the CSV file.
11. Go to “Settings, Account & Sync” and check “Sync contacts”
12. Your contacts will now be available on your smartphone in a matter of seconds
It is important to note that though this method is free, there is a chance that your data gets leaked on the internet and hackers may use this information for malicious purposes. So, it is highly recommended that you use a software like Wondershare MobileGo for importing the file to your Android device to prevent loss of sensitive information. This is a free software that allows you to easily manage and organize your Android smartphone.