Part 1. Top 15 Beautiful Wallpapers for Windows Phone
The simple beautiful design in this wallpaper is a simple candle wax but the catchiest part of this candle is the supposed flame. Instead of fire flame, it is a beautiful glassy, water design of flame. This lovely piece will give a pretty look to you windows phone.
This amazing wallpaper for windows phone has a design that looks like a flame in a circular form with a light green and light blue rays radiating from the center like a smoke. This design is just simply perfect for your windows phone.
This very attractive wallpaper for windows phone has a light or fire-like design of American eagle. With this wall paper on your windows phone, your will certainly fill cool.
This great looking wall paper shows river with rocks around and grasses growing on some rock. This lovely design of wallpaper is a classical design just great for your phone.
This is a simple, beautiful but classic designed wall paper for windows phone. It is a smooth beautiful desert looking design with a lovely tree standing alone. This certainly is a wall paper to have.
This lovely wall paper is a simple design with black background and a flaming microphone. This rocking design of wall paper will give your phone the “wow” look.
This windows wall paper is a great combination of yellow, green, red and blue with a reflective background. This is a wall paper any one will surely like to have.
This amazing wall paper has a beautiful black car with smoking tyres on the road making it extremely superb and classic.
This unique design of wall paper has a beautiful blueish background with some pretty pink and blue flowers. With this wall paper on your windows phone, your phone will be nothing but simply unique.
This is an amazing wall paper that will certainly blow your mind. It has deep black background with the image of a super hero from the Hollywood movie ‘batman’, with this on your windows phone, you will certainly feel like a super hero yourself.
This great wall paper for windows phones will attract anyone who loves beauty and class. It has a lovely blue and white sky and a beautiful sun flower standing attractively alone.
This is extremely lovely wall paper has the image of a beautiful modern city with beautiful sky scrapers all glowing with light and calm, cool looking river. This is most definitely a wall paper anyone will like to have on their window phones.
This wall paper with a design that appears to be painted on some joined wood has a red background with a centralized white circle and a yellow lightning bolt logo at the center of the circle. This is definitely the color code, logo and design of a Hollywood super hero called “the flash” this wallpaper will make your phone feel as swift as the flash.
This is a sweet lovely design with twisted blue light radiation, a deep black background and windows logo on the background. This is a lovely wall paper to have.
This is a kind of wall paper you will want to call “simply the best” It has a black background with a lighter and some sort of glowing flame of red, green, blue purple and red. You will just love to have this wallpaper.
Part 2. How to Change Wallpapers for Windows Phone
You can pick out any picture on your phone to use as the background on your Pictures Hub – even pictures from online albums. Better yet, your Pictures Hub can also show a rotating selection of pictures you’ve tagged as favorites. Whatever you choose will also show up in the animated Pictures Tile on Start.
Taking the following simple steps will help you change your windows wall paper:
1. On Start, tap Pictures.
2. Tap More
3. To shuffle a selection of your favorites, tap Shuffle background. Every time you launch the Pictures Hub, a new batch of favorites will show up on the Hub background and the Pictures Tile on Start.
4. To pick one picture to use as the background, tap Choose background, then select the picture you want to use. Move the picture to adjust the cropping, and then tap Crop
Part 3. TOP 3 Wallpapers Apps for Windows Phone
1. Binget:Binget lets you view and set Bing ‘Wallpaper of the Day’ wallpapers as your start screen or lock screen image. Although the latest ones may take two-three days to appear. The wallpapers are divided into two criteria, categories and colors. It’s a beautiful app and it works as advertised.
2. Priddy: Priddy is an app for making customizable abstract wallpapers for your Windows Phone. There are lots of built in pattern to choose from. Once you have decided on the pattern, you can swipe for different color combination. You can also lock a color combination and try different patterns with it. I’m a big abstract fan and Priddy has helped me make some beautiful wallpapers.
3. Paralaska: Paralaska is probably the most unique wallpaper app on Windows Phone. It’s a combination of a few artistic themes. Each theme consists of some interactive elements. You can move these elements left and right to create your perfect scene. There are four themes available right now namely Paranormal, Parallax City, Forest and Parallel Universe.
Transfer Data From Phone to Phone in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Android to iPhone/iPad.
- Backup and restore data on your device to a computer with one click.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from Windows Phone, HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)/SE/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0.