Part 1: The Easiest Way to Transfer from Samsung to iPhone 7
I have great news for you: there is lots of third-party software that is able to promote the transfer from Samsung to iPhone 7.
One of the most effective data transfer software application is MobileTrans. The software is able to assist you transfer web content between Android, iphone as well as Symbian tools easily as well as flawlessly despite the network you are on. All you require is a computer system as the intermediary between both gadgets. With this software application, you will have the ability to move contacts, text messages, call background, schedule, pictures, songs, videos as well as applications in between different platforms of devices. You would additionally do not should worry about losing data throughout the transfer process. It is certainly secure.
Transfer from Samsung to iPhone in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Android to iPhone/iPad.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone Xs, Xr, 8, 7 Plus that run iOS 12/11.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
- Fully compatible with iOS 10.3 and Android 7.0.
How to directly transfer from Samsung to iPhone 7?
You can quickly move Samsung information to apple iphone 7 with this software application. Below is how you can straight do the transfer in between tool as well as tool:
- Launch the software on your computer. Connect both devices to your computer by using their respective USB cables. Click on the Phone to Phone Transfer option.
- The software should be able to automatically detect your Samsung phone and iPhone 7. Make sure that the positions of the devices are correct. Click on the Flip button if it is not.
- Select the types of files you want to transfer by checking the box next to the file types. Once you are done, click on the Start Transfer button.
- It will take some time for the software to transfer the data between both devices. Make sure that the USB cable connections are not interrupted to ensure that the transfer is successful.
How to transfer from Samsung Kies to iPhone 7
If you have been religiously backing up information on your Android phone, great for you! You will have the ability to transfer from Samsung to iPhone 7 by using Samsung Kies backup data using Mobile Trans.
Below is a detailed guideline:
- Launch the software and connect your iPhone 7 to your computer using a USB cable. Click on the Restore from Backups option and then click on Kies.
- Select the Kies backup file that you want to upload onto your iPhone 7. If you do not see the file, click on the Add Backup File option to search for the file.
- Click on the Start Transfer button and make sure that your iPhone 7 stays connected to your computer. You will be able to keep track of the progress of the transfer on the software’s window.
Part 2: Transfer from Samsung to iPhone 7 with Move to iOS
Alternatively, you can utilize Apple’s Relocate to iphone app that allows Android individuals wirelessly transfer contacts, message history, videos and pictures, book marks, email accounts, schedules, wallpaper and also DRM-free tunes and publications to their brand-new apple iphone. It is supposed to assist in the transfer from Android to iPhone seamlessly to ensure that individuals can swiftly set up their brand-new iPhone with crucial info, like contacts and documents, and also favourite apps, like Twitter or Instagram. It is likewise a way for previous Android users to migrate paid applications to their apples iphone.
To use the application, comply with these steps:
- Turn on your new iPhone 7 and follow the instructions. When you reach the Apps & Data screen, tap on Move Data from Android.
- On your Android device, launch the Move to iOS app and tap on Continue. Go through the Terms and Conditions and should you accept it (you have to in order to proceed), tap on Agree. You will be directed to the Find Your Code page where you will need to tap on Next .
- On your iPhone 7, tap on Continue on the Move from Android screen where you will be given a 10-digit code.
- Key on the 10-digit code in your Move to iOS app on your Android device, choose the data you want to transfer and tap on Next. It will take a few minutes for the transfer to complete – do not use both devices while they are in the process.
While this is a wonderful campaign by Apple, there are a couple of advantages and disadvantages that you have to think about prior to utilizing this method:
Pros Tricks Apple-official information transfer application. Uncomplicated transfer procedure. Just deals with new or reset iPhones. No Apple-to-Android version.