There are numerous reasons why notes vanished from iPhone. Some of the most common consist of: – – Unintended deletion of notes without discovering – – Information loss consisting of notes caused by failing of iOS upgrade or jailbreak – – Wrong setting of Email account you make use of to sync notes
Why iPhone Notes Disappeared
Fast & Easy Ways to Retrieve Deleted or Disappeared Notes on iPhone
- Recover deleted notes from “Recent Deleted” folder on iPhone if there is (only for iOS 9 or later): Go to Notes app > Recently Deleted > Edit > Select the notes or Move all > Move to another folder.
- Check iCloud Notes and sync to iPhone: Login to iCloud.com > Click Notes icon; If there are notes in iCloud Notes folder, go back to iPhone > Setting > iCloud > Toggle Notes to on; last, open Notes app and the iCloud Notes will appear.
- Get back Notes from Email accounts with which you synced notes: Settings > Mail, Contact, Calendars > Gmail (or other Email) > turn Notes On. After that, the missing notes may come back to your iPhone.
When it comes to apple iphone keeps in mind recovery, most of us might believe of bring back iPhone from iCloud or iTunes backup. It provides the ideal service to recover deleted notes on iPhone with or without backup.
Recover iPhone Missing Notes via iCloud or iTunes backup
When it comes to iPhone notes recovery, most of us might think of restoring iPhone from iCloud or iTunes backup. If you do have a recent backup file, you can recover any data including notes from it. But it may be risky to do that because:
– You never know whether the iCloud or iTunes backup file contains the deleted notes or not.
– This process will overwrite device and replace everything with the old data in backup file, which might result in more data loss.
Recover Deleted or Disappeared Notes on iPhone with Free iPhone Recovery
What if you don’t have a backup of notes? Free iPhone Data Recovery makes iPhone Notes recovery possible. It provides the best solution to recover deleted notes on iPhone with or without backup. It also enables you to retrieve contacts, text messages, call history, photos, videos, WhatsApp, Viber directly from iPhone, iPad, iTunes or iCloud backup. Just download and try it for free.
To Recover Disappeared or Lost Notes on iPhone/iPad Quickly:
- Step 1: Launch the iPhone Recovery freeware and ensure the Notes item is selected.
- Step 2: Connect your device to the computer (if you iPhone is lost, just skip to the next and choose an iTunes backup file to scan).
- Step 3: Scan and recover the deleted or disappeared notes directly from iPhone or iTunes backup if you have one in advance.