Transfer videos from Android to iPad
Steps to transfer videos from Android to iPad
Use the Apple USB wires to attach both your Android phone or tablet computer and iPad to computer. You need to get rid of the mark prior to other files other than video
Step 1. Run the phone transfer tool on computer
At the reduced right edge is “Clear information prior to duplicate” tab.
Step 2. Use USB cables to connect your Android phone/tablet and iPad
Tips: After utilizing the Wondershare MobileTrans to transfer flicks from Android to iPad, you may want to handle video clip on your iPad.
Step 3. Transfer video from Android phone to iPad
Use the Apple USB wires to connect both your Android phone or tablet as well as iPad to computer. You need to remove the mark prior to other data except video
At the low right corner is “Clear data prior to duplicate” tab.
Now, it’s the time.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Android to iPad.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Support iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini and more that run iOS 9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Support Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge/S7/S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4/S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 5/Note 4, etc.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.11
- Fully compatible with iOS 10.3 and Android 7.0