Method 1: Transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPad with MobileTrans in 1 click
Pros: Simple, secure and also quick. No loss. Disadvantages: Not complimentary.
MobileTrans Phone Transfer is considered as a one-click phone transfer tool. With it, you can transfer pictures from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPad in one click, and keep the existing images on iPad concurrently. Package listed below informs you the detail features of MobileTrans.
Transfer pictures from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPad with 1-Click
- Easily transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPad(iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, iPhone 6S/6S Plus included).
- Transfer all contacts, video and music, and convert the incompatible ones from Android to iOS devices.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
- Fully compatible with iOS 10.3 and Android 7.0
Steps to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPad by MobileTrans
Step 1. Run the MobileTrans on the computer
At the very starting, run the program on the computer after the installation is completed. In the key window, most likely to Phone to Phone Transfer mode.
Note: Be aware that the iTunes ought to be set up on the computer to assure MobileTrans works properly.
Step 2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPad to the computer
Attach the Samsung Galaxy S3 as well as iPad to the computer with USB wires. MobileTrans will automatically spot them, and also reveal them in the transfer window. When you often tend to eliminate all existing images on iPad to just save those from Samsung Galaxy S3, pendtag
Tick Clear data before duplicate.
Note: Click Flip if you want to send images from iPad to Galaxy S3.
Step 3. Copy photos from Galaxy S3 to iPad
Click Beginning Copy and also the picture transfer begins. An image transfer dialog comes out, in which the development bar notifications you the percentage of the picture transfer. When the photo transfer is done, you could click OKAY to complete it.
Congratulations! The photos are replicated to your iPad now. Faucet Pictures on your iPad to value the images happily.
Pros: Free. Disadvantages: Slow as well as a little facility. Picture loss.
iTunes is created to handle all data on your iPad, iPhone and also iPod. With its assistance, you could transfer Samsung Galaxy S3 photos by syncing.
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 and also iPad to the computer system through USB information cable televisions.
2. Open the disk drive of Samsung Galaxy S3 on your computer, as well as export the picked images to a photo folder.
3. Run iTunes. After identified, your iPad’s content will certainly be revealed on the left sidebar of the iTunes window.
4. On the left sidebar, click your iPad to reveal the iPad administration window on the right pane. After that, click Images on the leading line.
5. Tick Sync Photos from > > Choos … > > Select Folder. Browse your computer system to locate the image folder. ClickApply at the lower right edge. When the tiny window turns up, asking you whether you intend to get rid of all existing images on iPad as well as sync those to your iPad, you should click Eliminate and also Sync.
6. Wait until the sync process is completed. The pictures on your Samsung Galaxy S3 will be on your iPad.
Although iTunes works well in syncing images to your iPad, it still bears some restrictions. One is that it gets rid of all the existing images in the Picture Collection whenever you syncing photos to iPad. In this situation, you will certainly need to endure a terrific photo loss, specifically when the images on iPad are original.