How to transfer music from Android to iPod
Steps to transfer music from Android to iPod by MobileTrans:
Step 1. Install and run this Android to iPod transfer tool
Next, link both of your Android iPod to the computer by the USB cables.
As you see the picture in step 2, songs, calls, calendar, text pictures, messages and also video clips are examined and also can be removaled.
Step 2. Connect your iPod and Android device to the computer
Just how to Transfer music from Android to iPod with 1 Click!
As for the detail features of MobileTrans, you can inspect the box below:
As pointed out over, MobileTrans can conveniently transfer songs from Android to iPod.
Step 3. Move music from Android to iPod
Next, link both of your Android iPod to the computer system by the USB cables.
- Transfer music, contacts, photos, SMS and videos from Android to iPod safely and easily.
- Support 2000+ phones running Android, Nokia (Symbian) and iOS.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Support iOS 9/8/7/6/5.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.11
- Fully compatible with iOS 10.3 and Android 7.0