Solution 1. Switch from iPad to Android with MobileTrans
Obtained tired of spending an entire day before computer on searching and trying the free remedy and also want to discover a less complicated and also convenient one? The professional phone transfer device – MobileTrans Phone Transfer is all you require. Just one click, all get in touches with, pictures, iMessages, schedule, video and also music will be switched over from iPad to Android. The entire process simply takes you a few minutes, which really saves your life.
Step 1. Connect your iPad and Android device to the computer
In order to move files from iPad to Android, you are expected to run the MobileTrans on the computer and usage USB cable televisions to link your iPad and Android phone or tablet computer to the computer system also. iTunes should be mounted to make certain that the MobileTrans works properly.
Note: The MobileTrans functions well with several Android phones and tablet computers, consisting of Samsung, Google, HTC, Sony, Motorola, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE, acer, and also more.
Step 2. Copy music/photos/videos/iMessages/calendars/contacts from iPad to Android
As you see, both your Android tool and also iPad are displayed in the primary home window. All the materials you could replicate are checked. Hence, click Start Copy to start the transfer.
MobileTrans Phone Transfer
Transfer Data from iPad to Android in 1 click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from iPad to Android.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone 7/SE/6s (Plus)/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
- Fully compatible with iOS 10.3 and Android 7.0
Solution 2. Transfer files from iPad to Android Freely
1. Transfer photos from iPad to Android phone or tablet
Amongst all the documents, pictures in iPad Camera Roll are simpler to move. Here go the steps.
- Mount your iPad on the computer as an external hard drive by plugging in a USB cable. Open it and find the DCIM folder. All photos you take and download are there.
- Connect your Android phone or tablet to the computer with the USB cable. Likewise, navigate to its hard drive.
- Open the Android hard drive and find or create a photo folder.
- Copy the photos from iPad DCIM folder to your Android photo folder.
2. Transfer music and videos from iPad to Android
It’s clear that iTunes permits you to transfer the purchased music as well as video clips from iPad to it. Thus, you can follow the way when you have numerous songs as well as video clips to be transferred.
- Use the USB cable to connect your iPad to the computer and run iTunes.
- Click Store > Authorize This Computer and input the apple id and password which is used to purchase the music and videos.
- When your iPad is detected and shown in the left sidebar, right click your iPad to show the drop-down list. Then, choose Transfer Purchased….
- Go to the iTunes media folder on the computer. By default, it’s saved at C:Users/Administrator/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media.
- Mount your Android phone or tablet as a usb hard drive and paste the music and videos from the iTunes media folder.
You may discover that some music and video clips play well on your iPad, yet cannot play on your Android phone or tablet, like MOV, M4P, M4R, M4B. In this case, you have to find some audio as well as video converter to transform them.
3. Transfer contacts from iPad to Android
To transfer iPad calls to an Android phone or tablet, Google Sync is an excellent choice. No matter whether your iPad is running iOS 10/9/8/ 7 or iOS 5/6, it could do that for you.
When your iPad is running iOS 7, please follow the steps below:
- On your iPad, tap Settings > Mails, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Google.
- Fill in your Google account info: name, user name, password and description
- Tap Next and ensure the Contacts icon is turned on.
- Tap Save and the contact sync.
- Go to your Android phone or tablet and tap Setting.
- Choose Account & sync and fill in the account info and then tap Sync Contacts.
- Tap Sync Now to sync Google contacts to your Android phone or tablet.
When your iPad is with iOS 5 or iOS 6, try the following:
- Tap Settings on your iPad.
- Tap Mails, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Choose Other > Add CardDAV Account.
- Enter your account info: Service, user name, password and description.
- Tap Next on the top right corner and turn on Contacts.
- On your Android phone or tablet, tap Setting > Accounts & sync.
- Enter your Google account and tap Sync Contacts > Sync Now.
Note: Right here are a lot more details about syncing your iPad with the Google account.
However, what might dissatisfy you is that not all Android phones as well as tablet computer allows you to sync Google accounts. That is to state, you may can not utilize Google sync.
4. Transfer apps from iPad to Android
Don’t want to shed your preferred apps after switching from iPad to Android? Don’t stress. The Google Play comes for you. It’s the most significant Android application download center, which allows you rapidly discover just what you desire.
As for the apps you have paid, you could attempt to get touch with the application developer or the application shop to see whether you could alter the.ipa,. pxl, etc variation to.apk version at a tiny price.