Transfer data from Samsung Galaxy to iPad
Take the USB wires delivered with your Samsung as well as iPad, as well as connect them with your computer.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Samsung Galaxy phones to iPad.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5 or vice versa.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
- Fully compatible with iOS 10.3 and Android 7.0.
Steps to transfer data from Smasung Galaxy to iPad by MobileTrans
Step 1. Open the MobileTrans software
The whole material from Samsung Galaxy can be checked out at the center of home window as well as you could move all products like contacts, message messages, calendar, apps, photos, video clips, music, to your iPad.
Step 2. Make a physical connection between your Samsung Galaxy and your iPad
It is extremely important to not separate your tools throughout the entire process.
How to Transfer data from Samsung Galaxy to iPad in 1 click!
Step 3. Transfer your content from Samsung Galaxy to iPad
Take the USB cords supplied with your Samsung as well as iPad, and attach them with your computer.
Poll: Which model of Samsung Galaxy do you use?
The entire material from Samsung Galaxy could be seen at the center of home window as well as you can move all items like contacts, text messages, calendar, apps, photos, videos, music, to your iPad.
It is extremely important to not detach your gadgets throughout the entire process. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
5. Samsung Galaxy S6
6. Samsung Galaxy Note 4
7. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
8. Samsung Galaxy S5
9. Samsung Galaxy Note 5
10. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
11. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
12. Samsung Galaxy S4