Part 1. How to Transfer Data from HTC to Nokia 6 with One Click
- It is very easy to use. You will be able to move data from HTC to Nokia 6 in just one-click/
- It support 2000+ devices. It can transfer data between almost all devices.
- You can transfer nearly all types of data including photos, videos, contacts, messages and more. This makes it the ideal tool when you want to completely switch from one device to another.
- It is also completely safe. Your devices are not at risk of damage nor is the data on your devices at risk or loss.
Nokia has actually finally made a look back right into the market with a Mobile phone that is as full-featured as it is economical.
This is a simple method to transfer data from your HTC to Nokia 6 changing tools.
Part 2. The Highlight of Nokia 6
- If you love to play games on your device or run many apps at the same time, you will be happy with the 4GB RAM that will no doubt make this device powerful enough to handle anything you throw at it.
- It also comes with a very attractive user interface thanks to the fact it runs the latest Android 7.0 Operating system backed up by the Nokia Z launcher.
- If you are worried about destroying your phone’s screen, you will be happy to know that this device comes protected with Gorilla Glass 3.
- The battery on this device is also said to last longer, up to 10-11 hours of battery life and also charge faster, 60 minutes to full charge.
Nokia has actually finally made a look back into the market with a Smart device that is as full-featured as it is budget-friendly.
This is an easy way to transfer information from your HTC to Nokia 6 changing devices.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Android to iPhone/iPad.
- Backup and restore data on your device to a computer with one click.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone 7/SE/6s (Plus)/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12