Transfer contacts from Windows Phone to Android Phones in 1 Click
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Windows Phone to Android Phones.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone 7/SE/6s (Plus)/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
Steps to transfer contacts from Windows phone to Android devices
Step 1. Run the data transfer program MobileTrans
Syncing your contacts from your Windows Phone to your Outlook account can be done through cloud or Microsoft Exchange.
Step 2. Connect your Windows phone to your computer
For more recent Windows Phones you can make use of third celebration software in order to transfer your contacts to your Outlook account:
Open your phone and also calls. You could use the TunesGo Android Transfer and also besides having all your contacts right into your iPhone, you could also utilize the merge function to stay clear of having replicate get in touches with.
Step 3. Transfer contacts from Windows phone to Android devices
In order to move get in touches with from Windows phone to Android devices, your are meant to download and install and also mount Wondershare MobileTrans on your Windows COMPUTER.