Part 1: Transfer Contacts using MobileTrans
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, iMessages and music from Lumia to Android.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone 7/SE/6s (Plus)/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS that run iOS 10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
Steps to transfer contacts from Lumia to Android
Step 2: Open up Wondershare Mobiletrans, pick “Recover from Back-up” mode on the user interface, after that pick OneDrive from the alternatives.
Step 3: Indication in your OneDrive account and allow the program check the backup documents.
Part 2: Transfer Contacts from Lumia to Android using Outlook and TunesGo
Step 1. To sync contacts from your Nokia Lumia to your Outlook account, follow these steps:
To move get in touches with utilizing an Expectation account you will need a whole lot of will power, time as well as power along with a PC, a Lumia phone and an energetic net connection.
4. All the contacts in your Lumia will be synced with your Outlook account.
5. To get these contacts on your laptop or computer, go to your web browser and type in https://login.live.com . Sign in using your Microsoft account username and password.
6. Once you have logged in, locate “People” in your account.
7. The address book will open up and you will notice that all contacts from your Lumia will now be in your Microsoft account.
8. Go to Manage->Export to Outlook.com and other services. You will be required to enter a location where you wish you save the .csv file you are just about to create. Enter your desired location and hit the enter key and a .csv file will be downloaded to that location.
Step 2. Now to import the Outlook contacts to your Android phone, proceed as follows
1. Open up your browser and type in www.gmail.com. Sign in to Gmail using your email and password.
2. Go to Gmail->Contacts.
3. From the menu bar at the top locate “More” (next to Add contact). Go to More, from the drop down menu that opens, select “Import”.
4. Click “Choose File” and locate the .csv file you just saved. After selecting the file, hit “Open”.
5. Your contacts will now be saved to your Gmail account. Now, sign in to your Android device using the same Gmail account you saved you contacts to. The syncing option is already enabled when you sign into your account for the first time.
Step 3. Transfer contacts from Lumia to Android by TunesGo
Wondershare TunesGo is also a good choice for you to transfer your data from Lumia to Android. It enable you to transfer different type of files between different OS.
One stop solution that transfer data cross different platforms!
- One click to download, manage, import & export your music, photos and videos
- Mirror your android device to send messages, and play Android games on your computer
- De-duplicate contacts, switch devices, manage your app collection, backup & restore and send messages from your desktop
- Fully compatible with 3000+ Android devices (Android 2.2 – Android 7.0) from Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, Sony etc.
Steps to transfer contacts from Lumia to Android by TunesGo
1. Download Wondershare TunesGo to your laptop or computer. Wait for the installation to complete and run TunesGo.
2. Connect your Android phone to your laptop or computer via USB cable. TunesGo will display it after recognizing it.
3. Select Information tab. In the contact management window, select group from which you want to export and backup contacts, including your Phone Contacts, SIM Contacts and Accont Contacts.
4. Go to Import -> Import contacts from computer->from Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013. Select “Import” and wait for the process to complete and then detach your Android device from the laptop or computer.
We have composed a list of the most popular Android devices being used in the US. Vote for the device which is currently in your use and help us decide the ultimate winner.
1. Samsung Galaxy S6 (or S6 Edge)
2. HTC One M9
3. Moto X (2014)
4. Samsung Galaxy Note 4
5. Nexus 6
6. LG G Flex 2
7. Huawei Ascend Mate 7
8. Motorola Moto E 2 2015
9. OnePlus One
10. HTC Desire EYE