Part 1. How to transfer music between iPhone and iPod with One Click
Wondershare MobileTrans software program is offered for you to address out the issues in transferring music from apple iphone to iPod/ipad or move songs from iPod to apple iphone. There is no demand to transfer songs on by one or backup them to computer system as well as then transfer tunes to apple iphone.
- Phone transfer tool allows you to transfer music from iPod to iPhone in just one click and directly using “Phone to Phone Transfer” feature.
- It allows you to back up your phone to computer as well to save your data on computer.
- This fantastic phone transfer tool enables you to transfer data form computer to iPhone or iPod as well from backup in just one click.
- It supports every type of mobile device operating system such as Symbian, Blackberry, android, windows phone and all IOS devices as well.
- You can also transfer data between IOS devices without using iTunes with Wondershare MobileTrans.
- Phone transfer tool is available there for windows and mac devices.
- Fully compatible with iOS 10.3 and Android 7.0.
Just how to move songs between apple iphone and also iPod/iPad making use of Wondershare phone transfer tool:
MobileTrans software program is readily available for you to address out the issues in moving songs from iPhone to iPod/ipad or transfer music from iPod to apple iphone. There is no need to transfer songs on by one or backup them to computer system and also then move tracks to iPhone.
Just how to move songs in between iPhone and iPod/iPad utilizing Wondershare phone transfer tool:
Step 1. Download the phone transfer device from the phone transfer website and install it by reading on screen guidelines.
Part 2. How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone with iTunes
Note: You could additionally connect your iPhone and also iPod and transfer between iPhone and iPod.
Step 1. Launch iTunes on computer and make sure you have iTunes latest version installed. Connect iPod with computer and click on Account menu and then click on “Authorize This Computer” option. This is necessary to authorize then only you can transfer your purchased music to iPod. Sign in using the same apple id and password which you are using on iPhone.
Step 2. Click on File > Devices > Transfer purchases from “Device Name” just like the following picture. All purchased music will be transferred to the iTunes library.
Connect iPod with computer using cable and then sync it with new iTunes library. All of your purchased music on iPod will be transferred successfully from iPod to iPhone.